1. Vaccinations work. No one gets polio , that's just amazing if you think about it.
2. The original anti vax paper that was discredited, did not in any way say vaccines cause
autism, what it said was the triple antigen version did, not all vaccines. And the reason
why, was that he was involved in a competitors product.
3. People are prepared to believe utter tripe but for some reason find it difficult to believe
something that works, has worked, continues to work since small pox was vaccinated
against in the 19th Century.
4. It's not Ok to put my kids in danger. My son got whooping cough, he got a dud dose of
the vaccine and then got it from unvaccinated kids.
5. Why is it OK for you to be vaccinated but not your kids? do you have autism? I bet you
get your kids loaded up on antibiotics every time they get sick, which is potentially a
6. Lets have an argument about Unicorns and the conspiracy of Noah's ark to deny the
existence of them.
That makes about as much sense.